Home from an amazing week on the Oregon coast. So many photos to go through. So many little treasures to remember our time. I'm so grateful for the many trips I have taken to the coast this year.
- Watching Hailee play with her cousins in the sand and run around the backyard of the beach house.
- Collecting sand dollars on the beach and giving the live ones a second chance.
- Watching sunset with my husband at Canon Beach.
- Waterfall hunting on the drive up.
- Tillamook ice cream.
- Revisiting the shores of Manzanita and dreaming of the time when the Tribe inhabits the beach house again.
- Getting splashed by the seals at the aquarium.
- Escaping on a solo adventure to an antique shop and finding 2 cameras to add to my collection.