It is that time of year isn't it? A time for reflection and a time that most make resolutions for the new year. I'm all about the reflecting but the resolutions not so much. 2010 has been a big year for me. Dare I even say a lot of life changing stuff started to unfold.
In 2010 I....
- Started Geocaching
- Had surgery for the first time in my life
- Left my 20's behind
- Saw my daughter off to her first day at Kindergarten
- Visited Yellowstone National Park
- Took an incredible weekend photography workshop
- Got in shape
- Started a journal
- Started Blogging again
- Played with fire
A sort of metamorphosis began to happen inside of me. I'm still growing. I'm still finding my way. Although, through it all I'm pretty dang happy where I am at in this moment. So looking forward to 2011 I have some wishes for myself. These are my intentions, not resolutions.
- Take more bubble baths
- Stop taking myself so damn seriously and let the laughter out
- Reach outward
- Spend more time with my nose in books and less time on the computer
- Stay healthy and be good to my body
- Listen to more music
Those are my intentions. They are all simple things by themselves but together they lead to a fulfilling year filled with love, laughter, joy and growth.
Happy New Years!