- I feel like a Kleenex QA tester. It doesn't matter how soft they are, at the end of the day, they all feel like a burlap sack.
- After 2 weeks I have forgotten what food tastes like and when my sense of smell starts to return it is probably going to be sensory overload.
- Missing my December 1st deadline of being done with Christmas shopping.
- Having the obsessive compulsive desire to wash my hands every 5 minutes and disinfecting everything I touch in hopes of not spreading the plague further.
- Talking like my head is in a bubble. Can't I at least get a sexy husky voice when I'm sick instead?
Monday, December 13, 2010
5 Reasons Why Being Sick SUCKS!